Monday, May 14, 2012

My Novel Finishing Week Begins!


Sorry for not updating for so long. No real excuses. Only failure. But we should all choose to grow from our failures and get better - so that's what I'm doing.

I will address other things later - this week is all about finishing my first novel. I wrote this paranormal romance novel back in 2008 (as a joke really), and it ended up being the first novel I've ever written the words "the end" to. For reference's sake, I have started and written a good portion of more than half a dozen novels in addition to this one.

I've grown to love this novel a lot. It's become way more than the joke it started out as - though I do still find it to be far sillier than most of my other books. But I think that's a good thing! And the best part is that the genre is so huge right now, I could stand a decent chance of publishing.

So here's what I'm doing this week. And I took the week off work for good measure to be sure that it's the only thing I'm doing:


Today I've done about seven scenes. Written a couple thousand words. Edited a couple thousand more. Excellent start. More updates as the week progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment